Made by Aliplast
In order to guarantee the highest standards of quality and safety, Aliplast has a state-of-the-art in-house laboratory and a highly specialised technical staff, so that all steps in the process are constantly monitored; from collection and selection to regeneration and production of the new product.
- Aliplast products are manufactured under an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and EuCertPlast. Their control is guaranteed from their origin and at every stage of the production cycle.
- Aliplast's PET products are also suitable for food contact and are all manufactured in accordance with current European regulations.
- Aliplast LDPE products are the only ones to fall under the Plan for the Autonomous Management of Packaging Waste (P.A.R.I. system). Their processing cycle is a closed-loop: post-consumer industrial packaging is collected, sorted, washed and shredded, extruded, converted into LDPE film, used by the customer, then collected again and ready for a new regeneration cycle.
- The granules and flakes coming out of Aliplast's plants are of high quality and ensure the best performance. They can be marketed as such or processed by Aliplast into products such as PE film and rigid PET film suitable for production for the food industry.
- Aliplast only regenerates plastic in Italy. Aliplast products are all Made in Italy. And those who choose Aliplast as a business partner are assured of enhancing their company with Italy's unique ability to produce goods and services of high quality, innovation and sustainability.
- Aliplast is an international group with companies and plants in Italy and Europe.